Looking good everyday

@aidnul (111)
In a time where your schedule is overloaded on a daily basis and where the fashion industry throws so many new things at you everyday, how do you manage to look good all day everyday? Do you have a routine, regimen? Do you have rules that help you keep everything together no matter how little time you have to spend on your look? Do you plan for the whole week or just pick stuff out of your closet the day of? Or maybe you end up looking good at the beginning of the week and by the end of it you look like a mess. Share your ideas, experiences and tips.
@cream97 (29164)
Hi, aidnul! Just as long as I look clean and smell clean, is good enough for me! When I go out, I make sure that my clothes are clean and ironed. I never wear wrinkle clothes as much.. Not unless I am at home, behind closed doors.. I do like to wear my perfume when I go out. I will fix my hair or have it wrapped up. When I am lounging around the house, I will wear something cool and comfortable. I don't have on lipstick, maybe chapstick.. I try to make myself look good and decent everyday. I stay at a motel, and I have housekeepers knocking on my door everyday, so I try to make sure that I look tidy.
@aidnul (111)
Very nice, I like comfy too and a clean look is always a plus.