Are you still playing Scrabble ?

Hi everyone! Scrabble is a good game that keep us to learn new words in our daily life.Very recently I lost my Scrabble board and since then I have not been playing it.Are you guys are still playing Scrabble.How do you find this game ?
@jd107nette (1456)
haha.. i miss that game! I use to play that with my younger siblings... I remember that I make up words just to beat them up!!! wahahahaha...
Yeah!Itz a fun game.
@cher913 (25865)
we are one of the rare few families that still play board games once in awhile. we play monopoly (my 12 year old loves that game!) trivial pursuit (yay canada!!) and of course, scrabble (hubbys fav!) we dont manage to get at them as much as we used (now that my teen is in youth and sunday nights are their Bible study) but on snow days and days when its hot out - that sort of thing.
I guess there a lot of people here who plays scrabble on board.
@ryzach (1546)
I have not played Scrabble in years, but always did like to play it. I have the game somewhere, I should pull it out and play!!!!
I hope you find your board and play it soon.
@bluishrose (2291)
Yes, from time to time when I visit my boyfriend's aunt. She likes to play scrabble and she has to play it to keep her brain active. Its a very good game if you have good players to play with.
Good to see that you like playing scrabble.Thanks for sharing here.
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey there!I agree!Scrabble is a great game!I love playing Scrabble on Facebook.
Yeah!Itz a great game friend!