Will there be ever end to it ?

@krajibg (11934)
Guwahati, India
This is a mad mad world. What have not people done in the name of religion? What not have people done in the name of caste and creed? They are the fanatics I feel. The ever concerning issue that has often nagged me - would ever the bad blood between Hindus and Muslim and Christians and the Jews cease to exist? Your views please.
@dragon54u (31644)
It would cease to exist if they would let go of the conceited notion that they are the only ones that are right. Just because someone is not of your religion doesn't mean that they are living their lives wrong--what if you yourself are the wrong one? We won't find out till our bodies die and in the meantime there is no reason to hate and make war. Unfortunately, not many people believe this and the main idea of most religions is to convert everyone and demonize those who don't believe as you do.
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
What else better answer could be than this response to those who are manipulating the whole issues and not letting us to dine together. Very insightful response.
@neha2k94u (408)
Well for sure there will be an end to it but cant say when, and if it wont then it will be very hard to dwell on this planet I feel...
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Hi Neha! though you have shown some hope but I am not so optimistic about it. You know how antagonism is bulging up between two particular set of religions.
@Canellita (12056)
As long as people continue to follow wothout quesstioning they will accept whatever is told to them. The internet is one of those things in history that has come along and impacted the way peoples from all over the world interact and communicate and it is allowing folks to realize things are not the way they thought and that other people are more like them than they reaalize. Change is occurring all the time every day in every corner of the planet. There will always be dissenters to disrupt the quest for better coexistence but even these people serve some purpose in society. Hopefully one day those interested in peaceful living will greatly outnumber the others.
@sanuanu (11235)
I am sorry but I can't understand your view. Are you happy with the cast and religion fact or unhappy. I can see the word "fantastic" in your discussion. THis is the one which is making me feel that you are happy!
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
My friend why do you cast a cursory look on the topic? O my God! where is there "FANTASTIC" here? What you read is "FANATIC".
@sanuanu (11235)
I don't have words to explain how embarrassed I am feeling right now. I will just go out of the room without watching at anyone of you. Sorry folk !
@MsTickle (25051)
@suzzy3 (8352)
It is awful most of the people of the world from different cultures and religions want to live in peace,it is just a few bad ones that spoil it for the rest of us.I don't think all this blood shed has anything to do with religion they just use it as an excuse to murder people and cause unrest,no religion on earth would allow this type of thing to happen.No they just use it as an excuse to hurt people.
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Hi1 Here we all are there - HIndu, Islam, Christian, Jews, Jain and all but we have no inhibition as such and it equates to our being tolerant and reasoned being. But out there all is not well. And we all know that the core of all religion is the same. Then these dirty fanatics spreading hatred among us is the biggest deal.
@suzzy3 (8352)
How right you are there is always someone from somewhere blowing someone using religion as an excuse.
@cream97 (29164)
Hi, I wonder the same thing too. Will all of the hatred stop, it is effecting the entire country from getting along with each other. It is very sad, but that is how ignorant people from many different religions are.. It will only end when people get together and think maturely like they are supposed to think. I don't know too mych about, the Muslims, Hindus and all others.. But it is very pathetic that they act this way. I see no need in it..
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
That is the main problem. You do not want it, I do not want it, some one does not want it but there are million of them who want it. Or why there is hatred between the Christians and the Jews? Similarly in our country and in some other country there is a constant clash between the Hidus and the Islams. These are the act of the fanatic who use religion as a means to reach their vested interest. How many shall we stop and check? I make 100 understand the reality thee would be 500 more who would go against me. And my life is at a stake. It is too bad you know.
@paula27661 (15898)
They are fanatics who are using religion as an excuse for hatred. Look at the Protestants and the Catholics, they live in separate ghettos for their own protection and they are the ones who have created this situation and shut themselves off. I am sure nowhere amongst these religion's creeds does it promote hate and war and yet they are using their faith to justify the fact that they hate themselves and others. I don't know if it will ever end.
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
How sad it is that two branches of the same stem are in bad blood to each other. would God be ever pleased with whatsoever good they do?
@Pose123 (21662)
Hi krajibg, Like you I hope that it will end some day, but that day seems very slow in coming. As long as there are leaders of religion teaching their followers that they alone are right, there will still be this madness. I agree that it is the fanatics who take it to such extremes and they are the most difficult to deal with. Some people can be taught to believe anything as we have all seen so many times. Blessings.
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
I am the least optimistic one so far any truce would be established among the fanatics. But lets hope for the best.
@JenInTN (27547)
There is nothing that people have not done in the name of religion and there is no limit to what they will do for it's sake. I don't know that there will ever be a "coming together" where this is concerned but the only thing we can do is allow it into ourselves. That's where the peace starts. If we are more accepting of others,our children will be to and so on and so on. That is the beginning.
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Yes Jen I too am not so much optimistic about it. You and I might be of the same notion and take on such issues but above us there are peers who are the ugliest ones and would never allow the union.
@MsTickle (25051)
I guess as long as wild animals and birds of the air fear us so there will be fear between the religions as you say. It's a given I guess. That's just the way things are and as they will always be.
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Yes, friend that is the final truth you have said. I too had/have similar notion that the dark force would never allow to align.
@mobhomeir (7565)
This is very hard to discuss my friend because each one of us has an authoritative books where we abiding what's written on it. We Christians has a Bible, Islam has Koran,Hindus (am not sure tripitaka? sorry), Jews has its own. I think not one of us would not accept and never say you're right in your belief, mine is wrong..no one ever...
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Yes friend you have said the right thing. Though we can tolerate each other the so called leaders and preachers would not allow. Its a really sorry state of the affair here.