i just quit a part-time job!

@yoyo2323 (465)
China
in the mornig,i just quited a part-time job as a tutor,because they just pay me 300 rmb per month! i just want to spend more time on line. and at the same time it means i can bot afford my vacation to shandong province where my friend lives in.am i right?
Hi, u can do part time job online. Please chk my profile & join getafreelancer. you will find a lot of part-time, fulltime & projects to bid. bid, win & earn. you can withdraw money with paypal,moneybookers,egold etc. fantastic freelance site. Thanks..
@yoyo2323 (465)
thank you !
@leedm158 (97)
Yes, of course you wouldn't be able to travel anywhere now, with no source of income. 300rmb is somewhat meager, however, you should try to hold on to a job now, in this present economic crisis. If it is enough to pay for your daily expenses, why not keep it? Now, if you try and find another job, you will find out that most doors will be closed. I would advise you to see if you can get a better paying job; if not, try and get back your old one. Hope this helps!
@yoyo2323 (465)
oh thank you .i am just a student.and i do thid job maybe i can sat=y that job ,for getting some experience.and 300 rmb is so meager. so i quit it!and the enployer is so mean.usually they will pay tutor 600 rmb .but mine just hive me the half ,and i must do the same things !i hope i could find a better one! thank you so much!