Unresolved discussions

Im sure everyone here on Mylot has started a discussion at some time. Have you resolved all yor unresolved discussions you have started, so that others whom responded get rated and one will be marked the best response? How long do you wait till you give out a best response or ratings to responses? Im almost done with my unresolved discussions so i can start actually joining in on some discussions my frends or others have started.
@lilcee (2703)
It's been awhile since I've done that. I guess I should go and do it. I'm sure I have a lot of them to do. Thanks for reminding me lol.
It takes some time to do them. Glad i reminded you to so. Everyone whom responded deserves some rates and best responses. Enjoy doing so
@spalladino (17922)
I try to look at my unresolved discussions every week or so and definitely towards the end of the month. I normally let discussions stay unresolved for at least one week but, if there is still activity, I will wait a while longer. I always try to stay on top of this and to award best responses, although it's sometimes VERY tough to choose just one.