What did you want to be when you grew up?

@lbinkley (1078)
When I was little I alway wanted to be a meteorologist. Now that I am older I am going into the health field. What about you?
A telemarketer always thought that would be a blast!
@lbinkley (1078)
LOL! I am sure you could have some fun with that if people don't hang up on you! Thanks for the reply!
I wanted to be a teacher... and a vet.. and i am somewhat a teacher .. but still might try to be a vet
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! Best of luck to you!
@gnt23tr (1015)
I always wanted to be a pilot. isnt that a great thing to be. I still want to do that but i think that it is to risky and probably it is to late for me. It is so much work to do and so much training.
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! It's never too late to realize your dreams!
@jc51189 (306)
I wanted to be a doctor but now I realize that doctors are very busy people and I want to have time to spend with my family in the future, so now I decided I want to be a Spanish teacher.
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! Quite a difference in dreams, but there is definitely a need for Spanish teachers too in the world today!
@gongleigo (967)
I want to be superman. but now....
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply!
A doctor
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply!
@mikeyxclare (1098)
I want to be a bass guitarist in a rock band, a journalist, or a photographer.
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! Why not be all three?
When i was a kid, I wanted to be 'my dad' when I grew up. Now I just want to be 'with my dad'...I lost him 3 years ago
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! I am very sorry to hear about your loss...
when i drow i will going marry make father 1st
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply!
I wanted to be something different every two weeks, and it usually depended upon what movie I had just seen. After watching All Creatures, Great and Small, I wanted to be a veterinarian. After seeing Larger than Life, I wanted to be a zoologist. After seeing Twister, I wanted to be a storm chaser. I wanted to be a chef, a realtor, a restaurateur, a video game designer, a C++ programmer, a writer, a singer...now I'm an administrative assistant, and frankly I don't think I could be happier doing any of those other things.
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! I am glad you figured out what you like to do!
I wanted to be a nurse, I always wore my nurses outfit and i had a doctors bag. Now that i am older i am a nurse, I fillfulled my dream
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! That is wonderful, congrats to you!
@jmintuck (114)
I wanted to be a doctor. Now I,m a webmaster. What scares me about this is, I dreamed of computers when I was 3 yrs. old in 1978. I didn,t know what those "glowing boxes" were in my dream, but I knew you had to use a moving object to use them. Now, why the **** would I dream of computers before I knew that they WERE called computers!?!?
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! And you are right, that is rather strange!
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
At first I wanted to work in a zoo, then I wanted to be a streetcar driver, when I went to school, I wanted to be a teacher or a librarian. Unfortunately I really became a teacher for three years, and I hated every minute of it! Now I'm a librairan and very satisfied with my job.
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! I am glad you finally figured out your calling!
@janey84 (547)
I always wanted to b a doctor when i was little..but academically, i think i'm not qualified..so i had no choice but to study engineering...but now i think it's not really my interest after all...i guess it's hard to figure out what i want most...n recently i just developed my interest of becoming a meteorologist...i hope it's real this time coz i dun wanna make wrong move again..
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply!
@ncinco5 (296)
I have always wanted to be an RN... My dad has always been sick my whole life... All I wanted to be able to do is take care of my daddy when he got sick... I never wanted some mean old nurse trying to care for my dad but being completely rude and rough with him... I would just prefer to help him out myself... He took care of me for soo long... I figured I would return the favor... I am starting school on May... SO I am getting ready to fulfill my dream!?
@lbinkley (1078)
Thanks for the reply! That is awesome that you are going to go to school to be what you have always wanted to be. My prayers are with your dad too!
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia