do you still carry a hanky with you?

Somalia
When I was a kid my mother used to remind me everytime I go out to carry a hanky with me. I don't do that anymore. 711 has a lot of tissues to sell. lol. So does anybody here still carry a hanky around?
I used to bring a hanky when I was younger especially we live in a hot and humid country but I always lost my hankies! I prefer to use the pocket tissues available these days which is more convenient and hygienic If you have cough or colds and going to sneeze/cough on it, you will just be spreading the bacteria more, right?
Ya I still carry a hanky... You know what they can be really handy. I always wipe my face before going to any restaurant or anywhere where its nice to be clean. At our place its always a bit too hot so carrying a hanky pays against perspiration... Then again, my girlfriend likes that habit of mine very much so I really won't stop carrying them I guess... Happy mylotting...
I don't but my husband carries them all the time, and our children love to carry them too. Actually his ex-wife made him a bunch of hankies using sheets that she cut to the right size and stitched the edges so they wouldn't frey. Now that, I had never heard of before.
@maean_19 (4660)
My bf always remind me to bring hanky with me wherever I go because am allergic to dusts and other pollutants. Unfortunately, I would always forget taking a hanky with me and I would end up covering my nose and mouth for me to protect myself with such pollutants. Not thinking actually that my hands are more prone to carry bacteria because of what I hold or touch. Am really forgetful when it comes to hanky. hehehe
@bluishrose (2291)
I still do along with tissues. I can't leave the house without having those with me. Hanky is still a necessity for me, i prefer to use it to wipe off sweat instead of tissue. Tissues tend to break and leave tidbits on your face hehehe
@buggles64 (2713)
I have never carried a "hanky" with me, I use keenex. I remember my Dad having hanky's all the time when I was younger. They were usually royal blue or red. I think my Mom may have used hanky's occasionally, but I don't think they are as widely used as they once were. I think we made the shift to kleenex, because they are much more convenient. Do they even sell them anymore?
@vicky30 (4773)
Yes i still carry a hanky with me.I don't use tissues over here as the rates of tissues here is high.I will use a hanky.If it gets dirty i will put it in the washing machine and wash it.Here the climate is very hot and we sweat a lot.So i keep changing my hanky every week.
@Jezebella (1446)
I dont carry a hanky persay, but I do carry some tissues in my purse, just in case I or someone around me needs a tissue for some reason. They really come in handy from time to time.
I could not remember the last time i had a hanky in my pocket. Maybe a year or two ago. Since there a lot of available tissue papers in almost every store and supermarket i opted to have them handy with some blotting and powdered paper too. But i do have at least one hand or face towel with me everyday because sometimes i need a stronger and more absorbent material for my back. It's already summertime and my back sweats a lot because its hot in my office and we don't have an airconditioning unit to relieve us from this hot Philippine climate. Hi amoyube1980!
@rainmark (4302)
Yes i do and aside from hanky i always had a spare tissue on my bag in case im going to lose my hanky as it always happened to me. Happy posting.