Anyone a member of nomincahout?

@karbuks (270)
I join nomincashout.com because my friend told me to do so. I need comments about this site if its good or not. anyone a member?
@bumba1988 (1222)
Hi karbuks,I am a member in the site called nomincashout and do not worry till now this site is not a scam.They have paid me just yesterday.But,you never know these kind of sites can turn out to be scams at anytime.So,be careful and ask for comments from other users rapidly.
I am a member of nomincashout and it payed me twice , is very good site you;l get payed in 3 4 days . I give you a tip , dont buy or rent referals is dont worth , if u have friends tell them to enter and you will win 100% from what he/she earn . I dont know if is worthing to upgrade your acount , as a member you can earn 3$ on month by yourself every referal you'l get 2x your profit ... if they are cliking ofcourse
@drkraven (522)
i m a member and i will cashout tonight so i guess i ll let you know pretty soon aoubt this :)