why is it that all the good shows gets cancelled?

dirty sexy money, tru calling, veronica mars. house - thank God the show got resurrected. it really annoys me. lol
The Dresden Files, Beautiful People, Firefly....and for some reason that's all I can think of at the moment .... I read that Kristen Bell is headed for Broadway. And she will indeed be playing Veronica but not Veronica Mars. She is bringing to the musical stage the role that helped to mold Winona Rider into the petty criminal she is today... Veronica the reluctant villainess of the dark comedy, Heathers. Do with that information what you will.
ahahaha!!! what happened to Winona... she's really one of my favorite today. i like the idea that kristen bell will take her role from heathers. i really her as veronica mars . i guess i could say i am now a fan. i hope she'll do justice on heathers.
@laydee (12811)
Perhaps you're the only one who thought those shows were good. Hehehe.. I don't like those shows anyways. Just look at House, it's still running, plus 30 Rock too, because it has acknowledges that they're really good. I don't think a network would ever stop a show if it's really making them money. Perhaps you should attune yourself more to the taste in shows? Just kidding. To each his/her own.
ahahahaha!!! i know what you mean. sometimes, having to have only the local channels deprives me from getting to know more other shows. lol. anyhow, thanks for dropping by laydee. havea great summer.
@roniroxas (10574)
cancelled? when? i am not sure what you are talking about. i also watch house and i also see the commercials of dirty, sexy, money though i dont watch that show. so i am confused on what you are saying or maybe we awatch it on different channels. sometimes when producer dont get enough commercials to support a show they cancel it.
those are the shows i like and somehow gots cancelled. very sensible shows actually. lol. but good thing house is back, i love him and his sarcasm.
@chemcdow (149)
out of all of those, I have only seen house. Shows only get canceled because they are not good ENOUGH for the time slot they are taking up- or because of problems within the staff. The fact that I haven't even heard of those shows makes me think that maybe they were not getting enough views? not that they aren't good shows, but that they were just not popular enough?
true. prolly it has to do with production and etc. plus the talent fee of the actors and the budget for the set.
@vicki2876 (5640)
I agree with you cause I also get frustrated when shows I do like are gone but stupid nonsense keeps going on and on. I don't watch television much anymore and I will get rid of cable once the kids move out. LOL I hate realty television and those stupid gossip girl type shows but I do like house. I also like cold files which was hard to find for a while but I see now back on Sunday nights. I think that the stations are not looking at the people watching as much as they are thinking how cheap this garbage can be made.
i hope you dont mind giving a little exception of gossip girl coa i watch them. LOL!!! like that tv show in HBO called carnivale, i really like it but it was up to two seasons only. still looking for the dvd version of it. lotsa good shows really and you're right, the nonsense gets the more audience. lol
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
i have a really hard time finding something to watch on tv that i like. when i do it makes me ill for them to cancel it. i don't know who makes those decisions but i don't always agree w/them.
I know what you mean....I love Tru Calling!!!! I love the fact she could rewind & save the day. The girl that she did not get to save that Jason Priestly intervened & got her killed....she plays on Psych, she is the blonde detective that Shawn loves. Also you know they had canceled Medium but brought it back too.
@cuttyrish (2668)
veronica mars,,,my favorite...i wish it would be back... good shows gets cancelled either because they are'nt much people watching them, or the good actors demands more talent fee, the producers could'nt afford.. the scriptwriter, just stopped writing the show, or the its really the end of the show..