Chad Michael Murray

@Trace86 (5033)
I just read a rumor that Chad won't be returning next season. I hope it isn't really true. I am not sure if I want to watch without him there. I mean, there are other characters, but he has always been the main one in my mind. What do you think? Have you heard any of these rumors? Will you watch if he leaves?
@uicbear (1902)
I haven't heard about this, but I right there with you that this would really hurt the show. I guess it's unreasonable to think that the core characters would all stay throughout the series until the end. But the show really started with his character, so it's hard to envision the show without him. The show really has become more of an ensemble, but is it enough? Hopefully, it's only a rumor.
@Trace86 (5033)
He has remained the narrator throughout though. I will look and see if I can find the article I read.
@Trace86 (5033)
The second article makes it sound like Peyton is leaving too! http://blogs.trb.com/network/cwsource/2009/03/one_tree_hill_the_news_from_ch.html The internet is all aflutter with news that Chad Michael Murray is leaving One Tree Hill -- unless he's not -- and that the producers don't want him back -- unless they do, and this is all just a ploy to get a bigger paycheck. Ouch, our heads! Here's the deal: A home-made video is making the rounds of Chad kibitzing with his loyal fans, telling them that he's not coming back to the show because the show doesn't want him because they don't want to spend the cash. We've got to say, we find this hard to believe. In what universe would the show not want one of it's star players back? Have we strayed into CrazyTown? The media is similarly baffled. E!Online's spoiler chat reports that "CMM's people are in negotiations with the One Tree Hill studio," but elsewhere they say that they're working on getting official word from the network, studio and Murray's reps. Whatever the truth is, we find ourselves agreeing with BuddyTV: "The way the news was released -- in an amateur YouTube video -- feels a bit like breaking up with someone in a Post It note. " So what do you think, folks? Should we take this at face value? Is it the economy, stupid? Or is this all a tempest in a teapot, a weird negotiating ploy, or evidence that aliens have taken over the entertainment industry? Talk about it in the comments! http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00023001.html Chad Michael Murray has said it plain and bold, he's not coming back to "One Tree Hill" next year. Captured by fan's video while he's having some interacting session, he said "They don't want me. I'm not joking." Although the subject of conversation is not yet clear, the actor who plays Lucas in the series dropped some statements including "See, this is what all the fans should do online, is start blogging and being pissed off that they don't want that. That's what they should do." He continued telling the bunch of fans taking pictures of him, "They're not bringing me back next year...because they want to save money." He added that he was shooting the last scene at that moment but won't spill what kind of exit story that his character may have. His shocking announcement is echoing Hilarie Burton's cryptic message last month when she posted a video blog saying that her contract has not been renewed. "I've had a really good run," Burton said, "and I wish I had creative control over the show, and I don't. But if I did, it would go on for a million years, and Peyton Sawyer would cry for you all the time - because she does that." "One Tree Hill" has been ordered for a seventh season by The CW. Apart from being the actor, Chad has often directed and written for the episodes. However, there may still be hope of him coming back next season. E! Online wrote in its spoiler section that Chad's "people are in negotiations with the One Tree Hill studio."
Yeah I read the rumor a while ago. I really hope he decides to stay he is one of the best charaters and the show just wouldn't be the same without him. It will definitely leave a cliff hanger for the end of the season though! Yes I will still watch if he leave because I a love the show and all of the characters but I would definitely miss Chad and his sexy self!!
@fran429 (503)
Holy CRAP Trace, do we watch EVERYTHING the same????????? I must say, I *heart* me some Chad Michael Murray! I Love Lucas Scott LOL... I heard the rumor too but upon further online investigating, nobody knows anything but they're not booting him out... Seriously, without Lucas Scott, you have nothing... the WHOLE storyline is based because of him! So, tell me... what else do you watch? LOLOL
@Trace86 (5033)
Congrats on your pretty red star! Lucas is the narrator of the stinking show. There is no show without him! I also watch House, Fringe, Bones, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Numbers, Ghost Whisperer, Flashpoint, Knight Rider, Dancing Stars, So you think you can dance, Cupid, Castle, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, and The Unusuals. I am sure I am forgetting something else. I also download Dr Who, Robin Hood, Primeval and the Sarah Jane Adventures.
@fran429 (503)
oh YAY! I got a star!!!!!!!! What's teh 9 mean???? Anywho... holy crapola, Batman! You watch a LOT of TV! You can go read my discussion (once it's written... doing it once I finish this) to see my must-see's! And, about Lucas narrarating... There was one episode that Nathan narrated and one that Payton narrarated but 99.8% are from Lucas!
Hi! I'm an avid One Tree Hill fan but unfortunately I only get updates through buying CDs of each season. The last season I've watched was Season 6. Is there a Season 7 of One Tree Hill? Thanks. http://rightfulliving.blogspot.com