Hip hap pants. Do you like it?

@Bebs08 (10685)
I don't know if I heard it right and I spell it right. that is the cry of the young people I know in out neighborhood. They love to wear hip hap pants. They find it cool but it looks funny to me. There was one time I was not able to control myself in the church parking lot when I saw one teen ager wearing his pants almost fall to the ground, I shout and said, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR PANTS? it's kind of embarrassing to me and for him but, I just feel sorry for the kid. I just don't like to see him as if dragging his pants. hahahaha... Did you also find it interesting? or funny? cool or what? I just enjoy watching these kids but i don't like my kid to have that style.
@sanuanu (11235)
Are you talking about low waist pants? I do like it very much. First, it gives you much relax that normal up waist pants, second it looks cool to! Unfortunately I have put on some weight on my tummy so, my pants doesn't allow me to wear it low. So, i need to buy another one for me!
@Bebs08 (10685)
what" hahahaha.... I don't find it cool!! because sometimes their underwear is showing coz the waistline of their pants are already in the knee part.. hahaha.. they look weird.
@sanuanu (11235)
Gee! here people didn't wear that low. Here we try that people won't discover the underwear color we have wore because it is a game sometime that what color underwear people wore, in the office. One who wins gets the treat!LOL
@Theresaaiza (10533)
For that type of crowd, I think that's what they consider the 'in' thing. For me, I don't like the hip hop fashion next to the punk fashion very much. Although I know I am least flexible when it comes to fashion, in fact I have a very poor sense of fashion too. I stick with normal clothes which 'this crowd' may even consider 'boring'. But at least, I don't get eyed at sternly from head to foot for what I am wearing. No offense, but I am sorry, I really just hate it and I wouldn't recommend that to my younger brother, cousins, nephews, and future kids.
@Bebs08 (10685)
I agree with you. i don't like it either!!!
@modstar (9608)
I think hip hop pants are a waste of money. I wouldn't bux pants that's way too large for my size. I don't want to be sweeping the dirt off on the floor with my pants. Lol! Like you said, i think it's funny too! Though that's their fashion statement and i respect that. Maybe they should wear jeans that are specifically made for hip hop.
@Bebs08 (10685)
I think you are right!!! it is a waste of money!!!
I think it looks stupid, but then again I know how to dress. My kids won't ever adopt this sloppy style.
@Bebs08 (10685)
It really looks stupid. I don't like my kids to have that kind of style either.
@salonga (27842)
Hip hop pants certainly can't pass my taste when it comes to clothing. I don't think those who are wearing the pants look decent. How come those youth would want to look weird and ridiculous. As a parent, I will never allow my son nor any of my grandchildren to wear that. I'm happy my son does not like hip hop pants either.
@Bebs08 (10685)
congratulations my friend, your son is save from hip hop.. hahaha...kids wearing this look like a clown dragging their oversize pants almost to the ground... hahah they look funny and stupid..
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Bebs! You must be referring to the kids who like to wear their pants almost falling off their butts! Hip Hop style is what I think you are trying to say! It is a really stupid style! In fact, in alot of places kids are not allowed to wear them like that! I don't understand how they could even feel comfortable with the pants almost falling down around their ankles in some cases! It is really an annoying and stupid look! But, it's been around for a long time already so I guess they really like it!
@Bebs08 (10685)
hahaha yes, that's what I am trying to say... maybe I spelled it wrong but the point is.. why wear those kind of pants that are bigger than their size? it's just crazy to think about it..geeezzz
@walijo2008 (4646)
I don't like seeing kids wearing their pants like that, I think it looks stupid, who wants to go around with their underwear showing all the time. I told my nephew if I ever caught him wearing his pants like that, I was going to whip him. They think it looks cool, but I don't think it does.
@Bebs08 (10685)
hahaha!!.you make me laugh out loud!! what? you threat your nephew that you will whip him? hahaha that's too funny!!! I don;t like it either.
@checapricorn (16065)
Hi Bebs, I saw one guy also in the mall who have a hard time walking because of hip hop pants and I called the attention of my hubby....It was too funny for me!
@Bebs08 (10685)
hahahaha.. it is funny!!! specially if the pants are too big for them and it almost drop to the ground. They are not disturb with that style..