how to lift the limitation of pay pal account.? PLEASE HELP ME.....

friends,I am in trouble.I am unable to add card to pay pal account.I have written to pay pal and they have answered that my account is limited .So at first I have to lift the limitation of my account then only I can add card as well as bank account to pay pal. Friends do you have any sort of idea how to lift the limitation.Please come up witha details step by step. thank you all. have a nice day.
@Shar19 (8236)
Maybe you need to have a different type of account there like a business account instead of a personal one.
Is there any possibility to lift the limitation of my personal account? They have said me this ,first I have to lift the limitation then only I can add card as well as bank account.Thank you for your response. wish you a nice day.
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
I also have a similar problem. I can't seem to lift my paypal limit and I would really like to be enlightened. Please help us.
well, i am not sure....but, i this this will work.... i think you have to link your credit/debit card.....there is a link in paypal - "link your credit card".....and they have given detailed description there...have a look at it once. have a nice day.