What will you do if you are not interested in your majors at university??

@juzitou (161)
In the university,I don't play a good role as a student.I spent much time on other things such as network technology and website technology.I almost have no interest in learning my own majors.As you know,my teachers and my family members felt dissatisfied at my doings in the university.I don't make sure that if I did the right things ever.So I am eager to know your opinions about this kind problems. 1:What will you do if you are not interested in your majors at university? Thank you!
@Elegant7 (142)
That's how I was during my first year of college. I've actually changed my major because I've found something I'd rather do. Of course, I also feel like I'm sort of forcing myself to stick to a major now since I decided my major based on what I like to do as well as what can and/or does pay decent money that I could live on. If college isn't for you, then there's always the option of getting a job or where I live there's trade schools as well and I've had friends go off and do that instead of taking courses at college.
@juzitou (161)
Haha,my english is so poor.I spent much time on trying to know what exactly you mean.Now,I know,thank you for your suggestions.This year is my third year in the college,it means that I have only 1 year to ready for my work.Maybe I will do something about foreign trade although my english now is not goode enough.But there are so many people can help,I think I have the ability to do this kind of job!thanks!