Dreaming

@jessi0887 (2794)
The last week has been odd. I have had dreams almost every night. Trust me thats alot for me especially considering i dont get a full nights rest and get woke once or twice a night. Two nights ago I had a real disturbing dream. So disturbing i woke myself up and refused to tell anyone about it. So i cant share sorry. Last night i had another weird dream. It involved my work and being on the elevator. I am not here though to discuss my dreams. I am curious to why the sudden increase in dreams and why such weird or disturbing ones at that. Nothing has changed lately so whats the deal. I am afraid that if i have another one i can soon develop insomnia due to fear of going to sleep. Trust me these dreams are that disturbing.
@balasri (26549)
Personally I get bad dreams on a night I go to bed after reading a murder mystery or after reading a horror story.I think there is one way you can try.Listen to the most soft love songs and watch a comedy shoe a or a happy ending love story for a couple of days.I think things will definitely improve as dreams are mostly the reflections of what we see or understand .If it does please let me know.Happy dreams.
@jessi0887 (2794)
I watched a romance last night before bed. And the other night I watched a drama show but it wouldn't or shouldn't of caused my weird dream.
@Shar19 (8236)
I keep a dream book next to my bed. When I wake up in the morning I look up the meaning of my dreams. Maybe you could buy one of these books. It might help you out. I also noticed that when I eat something spicy before bed (like Doritos) I have the more disturbing dreams.