Have you make any extra money through the Internet?What's your opinions?

@juzitou (161)
This century is the network's world.Many of us earn money through the Internet,some of them earn much more than the common style of making money.Some of us don't believe such kind of making money,they maybe think it's illegal to do like that.Now,what I want to know is just like the discussion subject. 1:Have you make any extra money through the Internet? 2:And what's your opinion on such kind style of making money? Thanks!
@benny128 (3621)
I have ran my own affiliate marketing business for over 5 years and make a very good living from it, I am slao a share holder in a virtual world thats being launched soon and that promises to be very very exciting.
@juzitou (161)
It sounds great,maybe some day later I will do the same things as you.Aha!
@alicia812 (648)
1. Yes I am making extra money through the internet. 2. I think making money online is a good way and ideal as well for stay-at-home moms like me. It feels good to earn while at home with kids and looking after my family. It somehow gives me a feel of satisfaction that I can be productive still without a career in the office.