How many years will you wear on your jeans?

@juzitou (161)
As you know,jeans are so firm that even several years later they are also not broken. But as you know,every year has its own fashionable jeans,if we wear the old jeans,especially when we are the younger,we maybe start to doubt if we should go on to wear such unfashionable jeans.Maybe it's a hard choice to make,is it a waste of money if we throw up the jeans which can be worn for another year?Please give me your choices!
I wear my jeans until they are to thin to wear. When I am afraid to sit for fear that they might tear from being then then I toss them. Holes in the legs are fine but exposure of the rear end is not.
@juzitou (161)
Ha,the same with me.
I buy the straight line and boot cut jeans because the model is timeless. It can be wore for work and other formal occasion. If lets say that there is a new trend on jeans fashion, I will check it out first; do I like the model or not. I buy the timeless model a bit pricy whereas the new trend model cheaper.
@mira91 (986)
You should totally keep on wearing them. For me, i don't care what anyone has to say about what i wear because i don't like to waste things that are still wearable...If you feel comfortable in them then go ahead why not...If you don't feel uncomfortable with them on for any reason at all ,then i suggest you don't wear it because you should like what you wear...