I just can't stand the shedding

So I have to think really hard if I want to keep this cat. I love my sweetie pie a lot. But,I just can't stand the shedding. It's all over the place and that is just horrible. How do you manage the hair all over your place?
@iridium (436)
sellotape and hoovering. Of the cat. if you can get them to put up with the noise hoovering them is usually really effective and hey quite like it. wrapping your hand in tape, sticky side uot,a nd them stroking her will help as well
I do this with my clothing. I never thought to use tape on the cat before. I will buy another brush to brush his shedding hairs. Thank you
We have to vacuum our floors every day to keep the hair away. We use a special brush to groom the cats with. It removes a lot of the hair from the cat. They enjoy the grooming too.
When did you find this special brush? Thanks
@savypat (20245)
Lots of brushing, I brush every day, tow or three times. The cats love it and I find it relaxing. It's just one of the best things you and your cats can do for each other, you brush and they purr.
I brushed Lion today and he loved it. I was able to get off so much of the shedding hairs. I will try this again tonight and see how he likes it. Thanks very much for the idea.
@coffeeshot (3786)
Lint rollers! There are some fantastic pet hair sticky rollers that you can get from any supermarket. Putting up with a bit of hair is a small sacrifice to make for the love and cuddles you get from your pets. Sometimes the dog hair annoys me but when I wake up every morning and go outside and my babies run up to greet me with their tails wagging, I wouldn't swap them for the world.
Ps: I am allergic to cat hair and I still have cats! As long as I don't literally sniff their fur, it's generally ok but there's not much that could stop me from owning pets. Thry are my family, they're my mates.
@ElicBxn (61063)
cats shed, that's part of their charm, its their way of leaving little reminders of their love - I just consider it part of the pleasures of owning a cat
Part of owning a pet is the shedding. I have 2 dog and 2 cats with a Guinea pig and fish. The fish don't shed. We vacuum every day and the new pledge shed tool is cool i bought one and it does work. Even the Guinea pig sheds. Good Luck
@aseretdd (13736)
I don't have a pet but i sure have a problem with managing my own hair... since it is shedding more than the normal amount it should... i am afraid i might go bald if this does not stop... so you can just imagine my floor full of hair... and i have to sweep it like a lot of times...
@sudalunts (5526)
I have two long haired cats, so the hair is sometimes out of control. We do a lot of vacuuming. One of my cats does not mind being brushed, so we brush him at least once a day. My other cat, is very moody, and she will not let you brush her. Yeah, the hair is all over the place, furniture, clothing etc. We really try to keep it under control.
@Elegant7 (142)
You'll need to brush your cat everyday with one of the brushes designed for cats and pets in general. It might take a little getting used to for both you and your cat, but it's probably the only way to keep the shedding under control.