How many responses do you make in the mylot.com everyday?

@juzitou (161)
I took part in the mylot.com several days ago.I will make less than 10 discussions and responses in the mylot.com.It takes me much time to familiar with such fresh site.Maybe several days later i will make more than 20.I find that some users make large ammounts responses and discussions.I think they are great in the website,they are the people who i should learn from.Below are what i want to know! How many responses or discussions do you make in the mylot.com everyday? Do you want to do it as many as possible?
@juls146 (964)
Aft a long time I am back..! May be 10 per day..but more important give + to the posts and questions.. Tat also adds.. Take Care, Juls
@enciel (371)
hey i didn't know that marking something as best response adds income too, anyway it's a good thing i mark responses :D
@enciel (371)
i would want to do it as much as possible, i want to create topics too but i run out of ideas sometimes and find people who have started the same discussions i wanted to ask so i don't post it. I usually only have 1 hr or less to spend in mylot since i come home from work really late. I guess I post around 4-6 posts max?
if i have enough time to give response to evety article i will do it.But the fact tell me that everyday i just have 3-4 hours to be on mylot.So everyday i just could post about 10 response.
@wzgis17 (43)
I logined today ,hehe,I will hurry up and come on do it later . It is an interesting place for me.