Did you forfeit a task from Mylot?

Guangzhou, China
I did it twice. At the beginning I really wanted to finish the tasks I took. However, I found it's much more difficult for me to finish them after that. It's too bad that I gave it up. Perhaps next time I shall be much more careful to take the task.
@bombshell (11265)
i did check the task all the time but i dont have one
Nowadays the keywords tasks are available.
@bombshell (11265)
yes i did check but too many and the same question about the website
I have forfeited tasks several times in the past already. Since the tasks in mylot quickly go, I usually scan them first and find some things that I think I'd be able to do and accept whatever I find. Then, once it is filed under the "in progress" section, I work on them one by one until I am able to finish them all. There were some instances in the past wherein I failed to complete the tasks I have accepted, which is quite a bummer really
Thanks for your response.
@Iriene88 (5346)
I have not try any written task by Sharon Bucks so far. I heard she is really a good paymaster. Yesterday, there is this hot topic by one myLotter here that she managed to get USD30 from Sharon Bucks task within 24 hours. That's superb! I too heard some other myLotters task being forfeited due to racing against time allotted. I hope I can successfully complete this task and got accepted for it and be paid one day
I wish I could do the writing tasks because they are paid well. But unfortunately these tasks are too difficult for me to finish.
@KrauseHome (36751)
Actually still to this day I have mever attempted to do a Task and sometimes when I get a chance to come in here there is not much to choose from anyways. I guess one of these days I could take the time to try and do one, but then it might take away from other things I need to do as well.
I think finishing the tasks is the shortcut to earn money faster from Mylot
I forgeited one, because the site would not co-oporate (the site the task wanted me to sign up for, not MyLot itsself) and because of the site's inability to work, there was no way i would have been able to finish the task in the amount of time allotted to me. I felt bad about it, but it was better to do it that way, than to get the task rejected, I felt.
Unfortunately up to now I have four tasks were rejected.
@Roseo8 (2947)
Hi youless.....Thanks for the update about the mylot task...Actually I havent taken up any yet and decided to wait till some of my friends tried it out and gave a feed back.....Looks like I should not waste my time hunting for tasks.....Thanks for the tip.......
If the tasks are not so difficult, I would like to take it because it really offers you extra income
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
me..too
@checapricorn (16065)
Hi youless, I haven't tried trying any of those task, when I was reading about it one time, I didn't attempt to try since I am not confident that I can make it!
Perhaps one day you can try to finish one task
@May2k8 (10097)
I did it once, and i leave one task empty. I give up when i don't know what must i write for 500+words. I just find a website with specific keyword, and submit it. I did something wrong in resizing logo, and i don't check it whether the size is wrong or true. Then, i think for keep quality is not easy what it like, because i must concentrate for finish the tasks.
I found most tasks are too difficult for me to finish, the logo task is something I can do.
@sinokirin (902)
I dont know i have or not.For tasks, i only have taken 2,but i all finished although i only got one approved.lol,i am satified with the result. I think you are a careful people and just a mini mistaken you have made.Take it easy. next time you should finish it no matter how difficult it is!
I am glad to hear that
@divinchris (2449)
I have forfeited a task so far.The task was tough and I couldn't have the patience so I forfeited it.
I feel the same when I give up the task.
today there are about 75 tasks in my available task.Most of them are about a keyword.I don't know if it is a spam
Mylot won't offer you a spam