What kind of allergies we get in summer and winter?

@Dasari100 (3803)
Anantapur, India
I get heavy cold in winter as well as summer but 80% of people in this world are getting allergies so in case in small age or young people are getting allergies so how can we avoid and usually what kind of allergies we get in summer and winter so i want to know that so our users may understand.
@ElicBxn (61063)
Around Texas, we get molds year around, granted we get oak right now, mountain juniper in the winter, ragweed in the fall, and grasses in the summer.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
I heard that Texas is very cold area so through out the year we can see the snow falls isn't it?
@ElicBxn (61063)
we got some snow at the end of March in the Panhandle of Texas - but most of Texas is know for the HEAT not the cold! Don't cha watch cowboy movies? Of course, most of them are filmed in California! But watch either version of The Alamo, they were both filmed in Texas.
@Dasari100 (3803)
• Anantapur, India
If weather conditions hot and cool very necessary for us because our skin and body have both conditions so in my place you can see all the seasons.