say that you love me

do you find it hard to say i love to your parents? because as for me, YES! i really find it hard o say it straight to their faces, that i love them. i can easily write it but i can't say it out loud. but when it comes to my guy, i can say it out loud. how about you?
@jpso138 (7863)
Yes, you have definitely started a great topic here. I do find it hard to say I love you to my parents. Perhaps it might be because we find it very awkward considering that it is a different kind of love that we feel for them as compared to the love that we give to our special someone. Well, love comes in different forms and can be expressed in different ways right? So as long as its love, its wonderful!
thanks.. but i guess it is better that we say it more to our parents, right? let us try..
@jpso138 (7863)
Yes you are right. We shall try. That would be a great thing to do indeed.
@sanuanu (11235)
Yes, I love you. How many times you want to hear it from me, hundred times? I can say that but if you want me to tell this to my females friends then it would be like climbing mountains. I did it once and not to mention that I didn't get an approval!
hahah.. yes, when you say it. you have to mean it too..thanks...
@HelScream (2823)
Love for our parents and love for our partner is two different things.. Same here I find it hard to say to them that I love them but in actions maybe it is felt...I dont have to express to them in words how much I respect them showing them that would let them know that we love them. And yes its much easier to say I love you to our love ones coz for me this feeling we share with them is mutual and not parental love in which will make it difficult for us to express...
thanks.. different love but still it is love..i hope i can express it soon before it is too late..
I also find it's too difficult for me to say I love you to my parents. Perhaps I will feel embarrassed. I can do something to show my appreciation to my parents. However, I just can't say these three simple words to them face to face. In my heart I love them very much. I love China