those who are white skinned only are beautiful

@laxmi123 (949)
hi friends.my discussion is people think those who are white skinned only are beautiful.but it's not correct.even those who are black are also beautiful.the important thing is symmetry of form and gait but not color.what is your opinion about this.do you agree with me.or disagree.any how thanks for responded.
you certainly have wrong feeling .People with fair skin never feel that they are only beautiful.It is your opinion about fair skin people which is wrong.
@CMTS_87 (1340)
Correct! Sometimes we over analyze things. Beauty is not about skin color! It is about projection, attitude and confidence! Happy MyLotting!
@ronslove (481)
I dont think only white skinned people are beautiful. The essence of being beautiful is the beauty from within : kind-hearted, respectful, generous, loving and caring, thoughtful. If these traits can be found in an individual, whatever physique he has, getting to know him, will later turned to loving him.
@sunita64 (6470)
I personally feel that those who have a good kind heart are only beautiful, beauty is not skin deep. Good nature reflects on your face and that makes you beautiful in other persons eyes.