King of queens is just the funniest

show for me to watch. I am living frugal without cable tv. I happen to find it's not a problem. I always find something to watch. Have you found this to be a great show to watch. Doug is just so funny. I sure hope you love to watch this show as well.
@eztuner (451)
Sometimes I watch this show, Doug is funny but so inconsiderate that makes me hate him, but still a good show.
I am glad you like it over all..
Yes, we watch the reruns all the time and I still love that show. We watched it the whole seasons it was on and we thought it was so funny. even now if there is nothing on cable I can pretty much find a rerun of king of queens or something on that I will enjoy. happy mylotting.
@lilybug (21145)
I have cable and I still like to watch it. There are reruns on all the time. Sometimes I will sit and watch a few episodes of it. I think Doug is funny. I like Arthur too though.
@fasttalker (2797)
It's one of my favorites. Carrie has the patience of Job! LOL Between Doug and hr dad! I think it is hilarious!