MyCokeRewards - do you participate?

So its not exactly earning money, but it is earning prizes and I was wondering if any other mylotters were as addictive to punching in those codes as much as I am. For me I'm not buying coke just to get the point, but being a college student its just been really easy for me to gather up enough points. At the moment I'm saving up to get magazine subscriptions. What are you saving up for?
@timhinyy (1653)
haven't had a chance to check out all that they have for your points on there i just put the codes off of what i had around the house in the last few days actually considered starting a discussion about this myself wondered if anyone knew of any good values for your points on there. i only have 66 so i probably wouldnt be able to get too much with that anyone know of anything good you can get with that amount?
With the points there aren't really that many options when you don't have over 100 points. I know for under 100 points the main things are the ringtones and what not. Just over 100 is when the magazine subscriptions start coming in. And then once you hit 200 points thats when the gift cards come into play. I guess it depends what you want to use it for. If you don't have much use out of ringtones or magazine subscriptions I would probably just use them to get the free cokes once you get like 18 points. I know that is what a few of my friends do.
@sameroad (3180)
yeah, i do mycokerewards. i have gotten a couple of things already.. you actually reminded me that i have a bunch of points to add on now and i think now they only allow you a certain amount per week. 120? i think. i don't like that because i usually wait a while and let them build up and then i sit down and just type them all in but i can't do that now. i don't know what i'm saving up for now. i don't think anything. i will probably use them in the sweepstakes.
I'm glad I could remind you! Yes, now they have set the limit to 120 points in a week but that limit doesn't really bother me much. I don't think I could ever reach that many points in a week. The most I probably get a week is around 60 and thats when the roommates start supplying me all of theirs as well. For me, I normally just text the code in whenever I get it so I don't forget about it later. I have unlimited texting so it works out great that way. If you want to text the codes, I think you have to get it set up from your phone - unsure - but I know the number to text the codes to is 2653.
@menulis (468)
Hi anotherxidentity, i just hear about this site, i havent check the site..do we all get the reward?or it is just like a lotterey?? If all members have same opportunity to get price, i think no worry to try joining this site
mycokerewards is actually another site all in itself. Its based off of the coke soda product and underneath bottle caps and in the 12 packs and what not there are codes which you have to enter online in order to receive points. Each bottle cap gives you 3 points whereas the packs give you 10 points. I'm not sure if its only based in the United States or not though. But that is where I am located and the rewards program has been going on for a few years now.
I first joined MyCokeRewards.com for a chance to earn a free laptop computer. Unfortunately, Coke stopped offering that particular prize. So far I have redeemed points for a thumb drive, travel board game and air miles. I also get free 20 ounce Cokes and 12 packs. As long as they keep offering a reasonable prize spread I will continue to participate. After all, I am going to drink the Cokes anyway. I may as well get something extra out of it!