SS Amethyst and Pink Sapphire Ring

Amethyst and Pink Sapphire - Amethyst and pink sapphire ring
This is a lovely color combination of colors. A lovely marquise Amethyst paired with pink sapphires. It is sterling silver, and one of my favorite new pieces, I have done. I purchased the semi mount, and then set the Amethyst in the semi mount. Please share any of your new pieces.
@adam1980 (517)
my wife would love this as her birth stone is amythist and she loves it
It is for sale in my Etsy store if you are interested.
Leaping Dolphin Cobalt Blue Sea Glass Necklace - A sterling silver dolphin charm accented by cobalt blue sea glass gives the impression of a dolphin leaping out of the ocean. The pendant dangles from a sterling silver necklace.
Another gorgeous creation Melissaruth1! Amethyst is so popular these days...I don't think the ring remain in your shop for too long, it'll find a new home soon: ) Even though I've been wire wrapping most of my sea glass necklaces, I had a few request for something a little more beach-y. So I create this dolphin charm on cobalt blue sea glass. Both the charm and the chain are sterling silver and the sea glass is authentic sea glass from Puerto Rico.