Would you report it or just let it slide?

@apples99 (6562)
I was just on another website that allows you to upload pics, and someone had some inappropriate pictures posted on the site, and I was really timpted to report it, but I was a little unsure because I'm really new to the site and I'm not sure if I should report it or not, I dont know if the kind of pics I saw are allowed or not. What would you do would you report it or just let it slide?
@rsa101 (22679)
Well if you are inclined to report it then you should read the site's policy regarding that. I guess there are sites that allow such pictures to be posted so if you report that, your efforts might just be as futile and useless at all. But then if they are not allowing that then you can do so. But right now, I think you should know their policies first before making any move.
@apples99 (6562)
Yea I just remembered that there was a warning listed on the site about uploading inappropriate pics, so I'm pretty sure that the pic I saw isent allowed, but when it comes to reporting others I'm always really sceptical because sometimes reporting people can, back fire, anyway thanks for the advice and I will defintly think about it.
@sanuanu (11235)
If the website is not allowing that kind of pictures then you can surely go and report. For information about the site, you can read faq section or T&C page. Any dis appropriate behaviour must be reported.
@sanuanu (11235)
BTW: what is the site's address?
@apples99 (6562)
The site is called blingeasy.com. its a site that allows people to upload personal pics, and edit them with glitter and so on, you can even upload pictures that you create yourself, anyway I think they have a policy on uploading inappropriate pictures there was this one I saw that was a little shocking, thats why I was really tempted to report the pic, becuse there are children on the site, but then I thought maybe someone else might not see anything wrong with it, well thanks for the advice.
@sanuanu (11235)
You are always welcome my friend. Well, I would like to give it a visit or two. I think you are right, if the admin people think that the picture is not abusing the terms then why should you take any action. Better be doing our jobs than poking into others!
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi apples99 Well if I were you I would report them. They won't know who has reported them so you will be safe there. If you don't, then someone else is going to be subjected to viewing such tasteless pictures and maybe someone younger than yourself! If the site does allow such pictures to be uploaded then perhaps it isn't the type of site you want to be associated with! Either way I don't think you are going to lose anything by reporting the member!
@apples99 (6562)
Yea you are right I will definitely consider your advice, becuse those kind pictures should not be seen by children.
@Bionicman (3964)
• Czech Republic
Mind your own business. That's my advice
@apples99 (6562)
Well you might be right coz sometimes reporting others miss deeds can back fire, anyway thanks for posting your advice.