This is just sad....Dad pleads not guilty to robbing store with girl

I know I can't see great and all. But,I know I am looking at a gun as well. What are people going through these days. He is out of his mind or something. ELLENSBURG, Washington - A man has pleaded not guilty to robbing a convenience store with his 9-year-old daughter by his side. Surveillance video of the March 31 holdup near Ellensburg, Wash., showed a girl in a pink coat watching as a robber pulled a gun and took about $200 from the clerk. Robert Daniel Webb, of Everett, was arrested April 4 and is being held on $500,000 bail. The 42-year-old Webb entered not-guilty pleas Monday to robbery and reckless endangerment. $200 he got from the store to have to sit behind bars on a $500,000 bail. Just down right crazy I say. They must have had no food to feed the kids at home. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30319423/
@sameeer (76)
well even tho its sad to see that he did it to feed his daughter but he should never commit a crime and he knew the risks aswell, the worst part is he brought along his daughter while robbing!!! imagine when the child grows up and ppl tell her we seen your dad rob a store bla bla this father ruined his and his daughters life and its a good lession to him, stay in bars and pay half a million US $ lol