frustrated singer....

Do you sing? You love to sing but songs didn't like you either? Trying hard to reach the higher notes but never been succeeded? That is, try to share your story now.
I like to sing too. People say I have a good voice..... I'm just tone deaf. lol! It's sad really.
lol!you must be proud of your good voice,......
I have told my friends I am not really fond of karaoke.I am not really a good singer.my Ipod will contradict me.I downloaded videos on how to sing properly.yes,I have instructional videos on how to sing,vocal exercise,how to breathe while singing.I guess this is one of my guilty secrets.I don't like to sing,but I would like to learn how.
i love to sing... but there are certain types of songs that i could sing and other types that i couldn't. i don't try to reach high notes when i know i couldn't. i already know my range. singing, for me, is limited in the bathroom mostly. hehehe. or when i'm listening to some music, doing the dishes, and traveling a fair distance in a car. on several occcasions, singing is a pasttime for the family especially when we have a videoke at home. :)