Where do you go when you want to be alone?

@n30wing (4768)
For me I go nature trip, like walking in the park, and seating under the tree and read a book. I also reflect on my life or do retrospect. If not nature trip, I'll just stay in my room and lock myself, listen to my favorite songs. Have a nice day to all of you!
If I am alone, I like going to the park or the bay area for a walk so that I can be alone and relax a bit. There are times I would read a book or think of something creative to write depending on my mood. If I want to stay at home, I would keep myself inside my room and watch some movies or listen to some music. I like a nature trip with my bf as we are both adventurous persons.
@n30wing (4768)
Hi sophie_dfuss, I like going to the bay but it's kind a far from my place, like the park it's just very near my place. I can just go jogging or walking going to the nearest park. I like seating under the tree and read a book. It makes me think clear when I am with nature. Anyway have a nice day to you!
if i want to be alone, i will stay at home looking the world through the window and think.
@n30wing (4768)
Hi sharon2009, same with me sometimes, I usually look at my window and watch people passing by. But usually I rather to listen to music, or play games in the internet. Especially when I am really feel tired. Anyway have a nice day to you!
@ktosea (2025)
I also go nature trip,walking in the part and sitting alone on the riverbank,go far away from the city and sitting on the summit of the mountains if I could reach it.have a good sleep or play some pc games alone are also choices
@n30wing (4768)
Hi ktosea, it's nice feeling and you can really think well when your with nature. It helps me a lot to reflect, and retrospect. Especially when I want to be alone. I want to climb mountains also, it's like your close to God. Anyway have a nice day to you!