betting on the ballgame!

@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
i normally don't bet on anything. have never thought i was that lucky to win. one of my son's friends came in the antique store when i had it. they had a pot going at his work place on the football teams. my son picked who he thought would be the winner. he says to me mom, u want to play. i said sure. so of corse i didn't know a thing about the teams u had to pick from. i do watch tennessee vols play ball but that's about it. anyway i picked my teams. both the boys made fun of the ones i had picked of course. anway a few days later my son's friend called him & said u aren't going to believe this but your d@#$ mom won the pot. i thought it was hysterical & don't think i didn't aggravate them about it. do u have fun w/your kids after they are grown??
@anniefannie (1737)
Good for you.Yes I hve fun with my daughter One night when she was 16 she wanted to fix supper all by her self.So I said ok.After she had being in the kitchen about 30 minutes,I went to check on her.In a skillet I saw something just fomming all over the place.What is that?I asked she said it is the porkchops.I wanted to know what she put in them and she said the same as what you do.She had breaded them with flour .salt and baking soda.lol That was why they were fomming.I still ask her if she has cooked any pork chops lately.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
that's funny. bet u do aggravate her about it. i had fun aggravating perry & jeff about winning the pot.
she used to get mad at me for it but don't any more,it was funny.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
some folks just don't like things like tha to be brought up. i can just see her. lol
@ninebags (145)
Actually betting on ballgame is illegle in my country, so I don't know much about it. Is is legal in your country? In my country, lottery is legal, I bought lottery for over 10 times but did't winned anything.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
i don't know if it's legal or not. this was a bunch of guys at work that were just betting w/each other. we have lottery here to but i never play it. don't think i'm lucky enough to win it. i hope u win bigtime soon. thanks for your responce.
I don't bet on anything anymore. When I was in the province yeah I do bet on c0ck fighting but now not anymore. I don't have any kids yet though, not even a wife.lol but me and my father go to the c0ck-pit arena to watch c0ck fighting and bet.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
thanks for your response. i wish u luck. you'll have it all one of these days, ihope.
@salonga (27842)
How lucky could you be? So you won the pot! Ha!ha!ha! I don't think I have that same luck but my husband does have! With my son who is now 21 years old, I think having fun with him did not stop. We are still the same happy tandem wherever we go I am happy our closeness remains despite the years added and we always have happy time together. We always bring fun with us because we can't imagine living a boring life.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
it was so funny. both the boys were in shock. i didn't let them forget for a long time, lol. thanks for responding. that is great that u have that kind of relationship w/your son.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello ANTIQUELADY! I don't have a kids yet but I can tell that you're such a good mother for playing with your son..heheh.. I never did try to bet on anything and I don't think I am lucky enough for that..hehehe..Well, you can bet on anything but don't be addicted to it, ok?(Some people I know are addicted to it and keeps on betting and betting until they lose)
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
u don't have to worry about that, as i said i never have been a betting woman. i did have fun aggravating my son with it tho.
@cynthiann (18613)
• Jamaica
Yes, I have good fun with all of my children. I am so fortunate to be their mother. They are my greratest achievement in life as they are all decent, well mannerd and treat all women with respect. My son who lives with me temporarily is my eldest and he is so funny and so there is much laughter in our house. I so enjot his company. I so enjoy my three boys and for girly fun times I am fortunate to have my daughter. She is such a wonderfu girl and I am so proud of her. I miss the two boys that I don't see so often but we speak regularly and when they come then it is fun time.
@ANTIQUELADY (36471)
u are very forunate to have 4 good kids. it's so hard to raise kids by yourself like some of have had to but they are worth every bit of it. i just have 2 boys but i love them dearly. u must have done an awfully good job w/yours. they are also fortunate to have u for their mother.