More great news for my downline - ADPAID just paid me!!!!

Their TOS states paid in one week. Guess what? They paid me the same day and no fees using paypal. How great is this site? No wonder they won 2008 best ptc site. I have 3 more slots left to help people in my downline. Question for my downline, doesn't this motivate you even more? Here is that link again for the get 5 program. http://www.squidoo.com/ptrget5
hey, that's great to know, at least I know that my efforts will get me somewhere - like the money I have earned :) Now I just have to work REALLY hard :)
I just left you a message on your buxto post. I am really going to promote this site. Doing everything I can for FREE to help myself and my downline (you) make some cash!
Thank you so much with your offering to help me :) I need all the help I can get - I really appreciate it.
@boogerman (1548)
Good day, sergeantrom. I had visited that site and read the terms of service. I want to sign up but the tos stated the selected countries and I found out that Philippines was not included on the list. I refused to sign up because i live in the Philippines. Is it okay to sign up there? Thanks, happy mylotting..=)
@venmarz13 (735)
really.??so how to work with it?tell me in detail.surely im so confuse with it.then is it accept my country or not?im indonesian.please i really want to know to get money.do you have another site that accept international user or not?tell me about it too
Sorry but I dont see your country on their list. There is a banner called money under my mattress on my profile. Those are all the sites I use. You will have to check the terms of service to see if they take your country. Emailpaysu might take international members but still check it out first before joining. Good luck.