Do you control your wife/hus cell phone? some strange messages there? be carefu

@icesmile (7160)
Romania
Is not nice, privacy is privacy, even is our woman or man. If you don t trust in him/she, is not good. I know a lot of peoples who like to control the lover cell phone, when they are not there. tou are one who like to open your wife/hus phone to see there if they don t have messages from others? Is fair? i am sure that is not, but you can be honest and say if you checked pthers phone? You know that you can find there something what ca make you jealouse, and will be a big war i am sure after. I think that is better if we don t know what hapened there, in his phone, what we don t know can t hurt us..right? And you like if somebody will open your cell phone and control you? I don t think so...
@sk66rc (4258)
Quite frankly, I don't care if my girl friend looks through my cell phone... Half the time when I'm with her, she'd answer my phone anyway... We both treat each other's cell phones like a house phone... Whoever is closer to the phone answers it... When I'm home, I don't carry the cell phone on me... I often lay it down somewhere in the house... If it goes off & my girl friend is near it, she grabs it & answers it... It works the other way as well... A lot of the times when I'm taking a shower, I'd ask my girl friend to check my phone, if someone calls me or text messages me... She & I are completely open to each other... I could careless if she goes in to my cell phone or computer or emails or bank accounts... Everything in my life is completely accessible by my girl friend, & vise versa...
@icesmile (7160)
lovely answer
I do not like other people to check my cellphone,that makes me angry.On the other hand,I won't open his/her cellphone.It's nonsense,really.Keep trust~~
@icesmile (7160)
this make me angry too, and i never check others phone, is a good sense decision.