I want to take a nursing course this summer

I just don't know if I would be able to leave my daughter alone those hours. I can't believe I am still feeling this way. She is 14 years old she will be 15 by the time I get certified. Why is it so hard to leave her home alone. I really need to get to work again to gain a me life. Plus I want to be able to buy her the finer things she is looking for. Not to mention saving some money. What was the issue you had going back to work?
@kellyt82 (204)
I have an eight month old son, and I hate leaving him everyday in the care of someone else. You have to make short term sacrifices, though, so you can benefit in the long run. I, too, am going back to school for nursing. I start in May! I applaud you for taking the step to better yourself so you can have a better career. Maybe you can get your daughter to join some sort of activity or club that will be at the same time you are going to school. Or maybe you can arrange for her to be at a friend's house when you are at school. I know it's tough, just remember that the situation is only temporary until you finish school. Good Luck!
@mymhie5 (118)
thick you do this just for your daughter