smiliar discussions

Singapore
sometime when i post a discussion, then i realise there's a smiliar discussion with mine, have you ever experience this
@bloglog (627)
I notice that too. Sometimes after responding to a discussion, another similar one started, within the same day. I think it happens very commonly here.
@Calais (10900)
Yes but its usually someone elses I find that they have posted after mine..I always do a search before I start a discussion, Im sure a lot dont as I have seen on here.
yes this is normal with all the people posting here. All you have to do is use the search box above and you can stop that. Congrats on your 100th post your about to make. Now your on your way to getting your new star.
@lynnchua (3416)
That happened to me once in a while but not really often. I do see a quite lot of similar discussion post by different mylotter.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Yes, this happens. After you post a discussion, Mylot searches similar discussions and posts them after you submit. I see this as a reminder that I should check and see if there is a similar or same post that I'm interested in starting before I do it. There are tons of duplicates posted here on Mylot.
@breezie (1247)
Yes, I have seen this before. That is one reason that I rarely start discussions. There are so many topics being discussed here it is hard to think of new stuff sometimes, so I just spend time replying to other peoples topics.