Do you cook without salt?

I had my friends mac and cheese last night. The dish was cooked without salt. I did heat it up with salt added to the top. But,that does not seem to do the trick. I find I need to have my food cooed with salt in it.
I put some salt in every thing that I cook. If you don't it seem like it has a bla taste to it. That's why I don't like to go out an eat very often, it just doesn't taste like home cooking.
@lampar (7591)
Most of the dishes i cooked without adding salt, unless my guest want to eat cooked salt, then i will do it for him or her.
Well this is great topic and I can answer this, I do not cook with salt at all. I do sometimes add salt to my foods if I feel I need it but I have never really been a real salt eater. I must get enough so I guess I am doing alright. I just cannot eat things that have that real salty taste to it. Now I am not saying I never add salt to french fries because I do but it is a very little bit. Take care and happy mylotting to you
I always cook with salt. But, my husband doesn't add salt to his food. The dr told him a couple of years ago that I could cook with salt but for him not to add salt once the food reaches the table. He always added salt to his food but now he doesn't.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I cannot have alot of salt so I use lemon, fresh herbs, and onions and garlic. I always liked salty foods and adding salt but I am not suppose to have very much at all. I have adjusted to the change and it is going very well. It was weird at first because of what I was used to.