Do you take interest in cleaning your house?

@cudamani (996)
I do not take much interest in cleaning my house. Actually I plan to clean my house every sunday but on sunday I tend to feel a bit lazy. I spend sundays by reading newspapers and watching TV. I earn the wrath of my wife in the process!
@orang13 (723)
yeah pretty much. I dont know, maybe it is because this is the only household chores that ill prefer doing and im good too. I was trained by my dad to clean and i was always assigned to this. So up to now, i am still doing it.. and right now, this years summer i realized that i love cleaning though, I am doing it to ease my boredom.
@lawana_f (327)
Think of how your wife feels, I also plan to clean on the weekend, but usually on Saturday. I have found that does not work for me so I do my chores during the week. I can do one or two each evening and then have the weekends to do the things I enjoy. Help out sometime and you will have a different wife, or it will seem like it. Women enjoy knowing you care enough to help out. If she is like most women you will find she will make your life happier if you try just a little. I know when my man helps with just one or two small jobs then it makes my attitude change. If I am happy I want to do something to make him happy, and for most men it seems that there is only one or two things that truly show them you appriciate what they do to help you, and usually both parties enjoy it.
I don't mind cleaning, i now it has to be done and i do it through out the week so then on the weekends it doesn't have to be done and i enjoy doing it that way instead of all in one day. If you do one room a day you should be set to not have to do it on the weekend and just set aside a couple hours a day to do a room and then maybe some laundry too because that always seems to have to be done. Of course cleaning is not my favorite thing to do of course, but doing it is a must thing to do. Have a great rest of the day mylotting.
@fwangaa (3058)
i like cleaning my house. that will give me a fine mood. and i will take a exercise then that will relax my shouder. i alway feel pain in my shouder ,because i always sit before for a long time. thanks.
@rymebristol (1787)
i don't like clutter rooms especially the house, but sometimes my room get messy, untidy and clutter but i don't let the day end without arranging what is necessary to be arrange and organize things that was supposedly in their proper position. i can't work effectively in a clutter bedroom, much more to sleep
@sona22 (1430)
I clean my house on every Sunday. Bt I can't clean all. I normally clean our bathrooms, drains, kitchen and basins. Foor cleaning the walls, windows and doors we hired a person.
@hsofyan (3447)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi Cudamani, Cleaning and caring home is a logical consequence. Done at any time, without a schedule.