Help me

@sonusd (1547)
Hello friends I have a problem when ever I am tryibg to learn new things I am getting overconfident and think that I learnt the things very quickly but when I use it I saw that I have not learnt all the things, so please suggest me what to do?
@arkasen (748)
Look sonusd being confident is very good but being overconfident will not at all going to help you in your life as you are experiencing now. I think what you need to do is to concentrate more on the things that you are learning. I think you are taking it in a lighthearted manner. While studying something or learning something always follow the examples this will help you understand the text better. Then try to recapitulate the things you have learn in your mind. This will deffinately help you. If you find that you have forgotten something then check the book as soon as possible. I think if you follow these things then there will be no more problem for you. Best of luck.
@sonusd (1547)
But when ever I read anything I remember the things quickly and I able to do it infront of the instructor but at next time I forget the things
learn how to relax. don't think too much of yourself so it won't annoy other people.
@savypat (20245)
What ever you are trying to learn it sounds like you are trying to hard to fast. Go back and take another look, slow down and don't expect to much from yourself.
There is plenty of time ... take your time and do little tests on your own... test yourself before you go out on a limb..make sure ...don't just assume you are ready..the longer the preperation...the better the out come...