Do you like to watch films in cinemas or at home?

@cudamani (997)
Previously I used to enjoy watching movies in the cinemas, but now I would like to watch with my family at my home. I no longer enjoy going to the theatres to see a film. One has to spend too much of money for that. Instead if one watches with his family at home on the TV, one gets more delight. What do you think?
@Elixiress (3893)
I prefer watching a film at home as long as it is free, eg on TV or someone lends me a DVD. However if I have to pay for the film I would rather go to the cinema as it works out cheaper, especially if I go on a Monday where it is 2 for 1, therefore about £2.40 per person, which is better than buying a £10 DVD or renting a DVD for £4. I prefer watching films at home since you can pause it, rewind it etc if you miss a bit or want to go to the toilet etc. However I hate how you get interrupted by family or the postman or other people at your door or ringing your phone.
To me it's always cool to see a movie it the movie theater on the big screen. But I do like to watch movies on the small screen, too.
@arcidy (5016)
Yeah I like to go to the cinema to watch movies but it depends on the movie. I only go for scifis and action movies dont care to watch anything else at the cinemas. Since I dont need a big screen to watch a comedy movie and it cost a lot going to the movies and thats why I only go for big action type of movies like xmen wih I went to go see last night.
@arcidy (5016)
@chimrani (1430)
Both.When new films arrives i go to cinema halls and watch it and i too watch films on tv too.
I like to watch movies in Cinema Hall Because it's total fun to see movies in Cinemas rather than at home. In cinemas you get good quality of Picture and digital doulby sound. I always feel qurious about any movies when it comes to theater after realease. I see 3 movies a week in theaters and 2 movies at my place on DVD player. But I will always prefer to got ot theaters with my friends.
@veromar (1457)
• Argentina
There are several reasons I prefer to watch movies at home versus in the theatre. First being cost. It's out of hand what they charge for ticket prices these days! If you add snacks and beverages, a night at the movies could easily cost what I spend on groceries in a month. Secondly, I like the fact that I can pause the movie whenever I want. I can rewind to see something I may have missed. I can watch a scene over and over if I want. Third, I always get stuck sitting near some irritating talker or somebody bigger than me sitting in front of me at the theatre. I'll stay home thanks!
@kellyt82 (204)
I used to like to go out and watch them. Now that I have a baby, I prefer to watch them at home. I don't have to worry about my baby crying, I can stop the movie whenever I want, and I spend alot less money!
@ajzone (201)
um..i like to watch in home...coz its too relaxed,,,,,,,