I did this today !!!

@eshaan (6193)
.... I was responding at mylot and there were many discussions of one user in my mailbox. Iopened one window to reply the discussion, and till that time my daughter asked me something to eat. I got up...fulfilled her demand and then came again, started seeing my mailbox and there was another discussion about pcikjack, asking about the minimum payout, and is it genuine etc etc, i read that discussion, again went for some work, and started replying to the earlier open window (pickjack window i had not opened yet)....i replied yes, its minimum payout is 0.05$ and if you have more in your account on the date of payout, then you get paid more.... And guess what was the discussion to which i replied this...'How much you should compromise in relationship', etc etc....so How would you feel if you had done this...???
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi eshaan, I had done this a few times when I was new here. Yeah, I submitted the two posts to the two persons wrongly. When I noticed that I had made such silly mistake I felt really embarrassed and uneasy. I then resubmitted the two posts again immediately. I asked for apology and informed them to ignore the former post for sending it to the wrong place. I didn’t bother whether mylot would still pay me for doing this! Yeah, I did open 6 tabs at the same time those days, and this was why I would type contents on response space wrongly. I think this happens to you, for you couldn’t concentrate on the posts typing in different windows. Moreover you are busy doing other things at the same time. Yeah, distraction always makes us to make a mess of everything. Happy posting and take care.
@eshaan (6193)
yes ikbooi, many times i have to get up from my table for small work, though i sit when i feel that i am almost free now
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi eshaan, as a young mom of two young kids, as well as a full time housewife. I know you are really busy at home. I appreciate you still could eke out a few posts here often though you are really busy. I believe you could complete a single post on and off several times in between in the pc and your house chores. I do type my posts here in this way. But I don’t have to take care of my son anymore for he could take care of himself well now. I just have to do the household chores as well as taking care of the vegetable plants. I need quite some time to do the weeding. The weed grows tremendously fast during rainy days I believe you would have more time to enjoy posting here when your kids could take care of themselves as well as to help you in doing some household chores. Thanks for awarding the BR Have a nice day!
@mysdianait (65079)
LOL I have never done that! Maybe it's time to take a break? Are things getting on top of you?
@eshaan (6193)
No dear...its not time for break.....it just happened due to the break caused by my daughter, however i mended my mistake by saying sorry to the person, and you will have to laugh a bit more, to know that, before my sorry the person had already placed his more queries, without being surprised.....y dont they start the discussions one by one.....and not in bulks....see me .......starting the discussions rarely like the full moon appears only once a month...
@mysdianait (65079)
As long as he realised your mistake and did not think you were there only because there was a full moon
@paula27661 (15898)
Oh dear! Don't you wish you could delete it and start again? I started a response once and got up to answer the phone after typing half of it. While on the phone my little six year old took it upon herself to finish it for me! It was a discussion about a life matter and she typed something about cats and submitted it! I was surprised that she managed to do it actually and I was so embarrassed. My response made no sense at all so of course I apologised profusely and felt really stupid! These things happen!
@eshaan (6193)
ya i wished i could delete, but there is no option i know....your six years old should be called very active for completing all that procedure
@suspenseful (40314)
It seems that my computer is so slow when it comes to myLot discussions that I sometimes write the wrong response to the question. I make the mistake too. Not about money, it is usually about politics or something like that and it does get a bit of confusing. However it does explain why I get some rather silly answers to my posts. They answered the wrong one.
@eshaan (6193)
ya, there is confusion many times, i wish that members start one discussion at a time, to avoid confusion and get proper responses
@lumenmom (1984)
At first I would be very embarrassed, then I'd start laughing at myself , then I would break my neck to write a big oops! response to the poster.
@eshaan (6193)
yeah i did it , i said sorry, but the starter of the discussion was so understanding that before my sorry could be posted, he had already asked some more questions about pickjack, without being surprised...