Boyfriend or Girlfriend older than you? or Boyfriend or Girlfriend your age?

@bhabytart (1116)
Which do prefer? some say older..... so you will be pampered..... but.... sometimes they can be to strict...... same age....... hmmmmm..... you can easily relate with each other..... same music,clothes style etc... well this is my opinion.... what do you prefer? why?
i dont know,but i am older than my darling girl,my gir is yonger than me.but only 1 year.so maybe i should say we are the same age.we do have many same things with each other.but i dont think the age can be trouble.i saw many lover around me.the are in different age.but the are very happy with each other.so wath?no matter who are older than who.that is nothing with the happy of they.when too fall in love.they can teach his or her lover.
@bhabytart (1116)
so age doesnt matter to you.... thank you for the comment..
I agree with you. Age can not be the trouble. I think getting well along with each other is the most important thing. Don't be care of the age.
@Tonton01 (235)
It depends...cause I can go with people of my age cause I have some similarities with the same age like music and such. But I also like to have an older GF cause they have "emotional experience" and more things that same age people may not know about and sort.
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment and sorry for the late response.....
@Tonton01 (235)
worry not, it's alright :)
@eichs1 (1934)
I will still insist, love knows no age. There are partners of the same age, but then, they can't understand each other. But those with wide age gaps experience the same. What matters is that for partners to let love and respect grow each day of their lives. With love and respect, the differences will be overlooked and both will learn to get synchronized with each other. That's how powerful love is.
@bhabytart (1116)
love moves in mysterious way..... thank you for the comment...
@modstar (9608)
i don't really have a preference for age for my girlfriend because i've been with ladies way younger and way older than me. Older women aren't always strict like my former girlfriend. She's three years older than me. She's kind and very understanding. She spoils me. lol! I had a girlfriend before who's too young. Well it didn't work out because she's kind of still excited with her teenage years. She was 17 when i was 25. lol! I didn't touch her of course, if that's what you're thinking. lol! I'm pretty much flexible with any age bracket 5 years below.
@bhabytart (1116)
hahaha....i did not think of that.....hahahaha... you are very frank with your comment..... thank you....
@jewl1126 (102)
Even though they say that love knows no age...I think I prefer same age. I have had a relationship in the past with a man 9 years older than me...too much of a difference for me. I feel more comfortable with someone who is closer to my age, within 2-3 years difference. We seem to be more on the same page in life.
@bhabytart (1116)
as long as you get along..... thank you for the comment...
@xannebull (1800)
same age is quiet fair, because you do have the same likes, same type of friends and of course same generation. i do not prefer to have someone with several years older than me, it think 1-3 years older is okay but more than that is not okay for me, but well it depends. older people have different friends from your age, maybe you cannot relate with their friends because of age gap.
@annierose (18951)
hi bhabytart, Based on my experiences, age doesn't really matter at all. I do not care if my boyfriend is older or has same age with me. As long as he is mature enough, that is good for me. Since I am the girl, I want to be pampered by my boyfriend.I had a boyfriend before who is older than me in months only. But we did not last long because I know myself that I am a childish person, and later on I found out that he is more childish than me. That really turns me off.. He cannot even help me everytime we are facing certain problems. And most of the time, he had this weak feeling inside of him that he wants to give up. I don't think so that he is ready enough for a relationship and I am the kind of woman that cannot stand that kind of relationship also. Although our friends told us that we are good match physically, I still break with him because of his attitude. As of now, I have a boyfriend who is older than me. He is the exact opposite of my ex-boyfriend. And even he is older, I can say that I am happy with him. He is matured enough and with him, I learn so many things in life and in relationship as well.