Are you a fan of Micheal J Fox?

I am and have always been. I use to feel sorry for him being sick. But,now I find he is doing the best anyone could be doing. He is keeping his head held high daily. He has supportive family and friends as well. I no longer feel sorry for him. I feel he is blessed.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
I think I became a big fan of his in High School, I did a book report on him one year. I liked his role as Marty Mcfly on the Back to the Future trilogy. I didn't know he had Parkinson's until I read his autobiography back in school. I recently saw a book by him at Wal*mart, but I didn't pick it up to see if it was another biography or just what it was.
@aseretdd (13736)
People who are brave in facing their medical condition should not be pitied but admired... and i admire Michael J. Fox during his teen idol days... and i admire him more today... he should courage despite the fact that he has Parkinson's disease which we all know has no known cure...
I wouldn't say I'm a fan exactly. But I agree I"m glad he's using his circumstances to raise awareness and help raise funds for research for Parkinsons. And you are right I have not heard him cry about his disease but be thankful for everyday he has.
@redhotpogo (4435)
yep. back to the future. nice. i don't think you need to feel sorry for him. he's rich, and still living the life. he's got his problems under control.
@spalladino (17921)
I have always been a fan of his, too, and I was happy to see how well he's apparently doing when he was recently interviewed on television. His attitude is so good. I don't know if I could be as strong and see things as positively as he does but, I agree, he is blessed in so many ways.