Leave the future alone until it comes!

@mbs2323 (256)
Malaysia
Be not hasty and rushed for things that have yet to come to pass. Do you think it's wise to pick fruits before they become ripe? Tomorrow is non-existent, having no reality today, so why should we busy ourselves with it? Why should you have apprehensions about future disasters? Why should you be engrossed by their thoughts, especially since we do not know we will even see tomorrow? The important thing to know is that tomorrow is from the world of unseen, a bridge that we do not cross until it comes. Who knows, perhaps we might never reach the bridge, or the bridge might collapse before we reach it, or we may actually reach it and cross safely.
@Colmuc (708)
You are right to a certain extent. We must in some ways prepare for tomorrow but not be concerned about it. I remember my grandfather having a picture on the wall of his bedroom with the inscription "Do not Worry! It may never happen!". I have found this to be so true. Some things which looked like being a problem were suddenly insignificant and never came to be.
@mbs2323 (256)
Yeah I guess we should not busy ourselves with such thoughts. We even have no clue when will we die.