What you will choise to watch to tv? Sport? News ? or Discovery chanel?

@icesmile (7160)
Romania
I will choice no discussions Discovery channel, i like it so much. Travelling channels too,history channel, science, cooking. I like to watch to channels who can help me to find answers to my questions, and documentary are my favorite ...i can watch to documentary about animals, travel and science all day. What channels do you like more?
i love to watch cartoon movies as i feel like a cartoon myself :-) i don't have so much questions to ask. i rather like answering to others questions based on my silly experiences :-) well i love pogo. ha ha ha. don't laugh i am not joking :-)
@icesmile (7160)
All man like to watch to cartoons, i really don t know why? Maybe is talk about of maturity? Any way, are man who like to watch to cartoon a lot, this i know for sure.
you will come to know soon i think because when a man is in love he has to act like cartoon :-) seriousness is so serious and i don't like serious things. Do you like serious of funny?
many things are there you still need to know about men. stay in touch to know them :-)
• Finland
Discovery channel...or something like that if i watch tv at all...
@anniefannie (1737)
i don't watch the discovery chandles i like watching movies and some game shows and comendy shows i like the police shows .they are alot of them to.i watch the cooking and home and garden shows to i watch tv a lot.i lve animal movies