My Baby Turned 5 Today

Caitlin turns five - Caitlin and her new bike
I can not believe she is five already. It just seemed like yesterday I was pregnant with her. This is her on her brand new Disney Princess bike. She had a ball riding it all day.
@suspenseful (40314)
She does look like she is really enjoying her bike. I guess you have to watch that she does not go around the block. And is she ever cute. I never was pregnant with my sons, they were adopted, but when they come over to visit, and they are large, I look at the photos of what they were when they were little and they grew so much?
It is actually a big fenced in area, so she can not go around the corner. I have a great respect for people who adopt children. May you have a great mothers day
@suspenseful (40314)
We have a large road and we have children next door and across the street around her age, and they are always on the road playing. So we all have to watch them. At least your daughter is safe. And happy mother's day to you.
Hi Melissa....she is just a beautiful little girl, and looks so proud and happy on her new bike. She is at such a fun age because she doesn't wat to be a baby but she does't not want to either.I hope she really enjoys her bike over the summer and has a really good and safe time on it. flutterby
Oh yes she is definitely ambivalent about being a big girl, vs mommies baby. She will adjust, and thank you so much for your kind words.
@vekstr (179)
• Sweden
Congratz! My little brother turned 6 months today.
6 months, they are so cute, at that age.
@meandmy3 (2228)
Five was very hard on me. My trio turned five March 31st and I cried the entire week before. I did great at all the other birthdays, but five was very hard for me. They are no longer babies when they turn five, big school is next... She is adorable on her bike. Happy Birthday to your baby girl.
I homeschool, so I do not have that going away feeling, but I can understand what you mean. Thank you, and have a happy mothers day.
@ladym33 (10990)
I know how you feel, my little guy just turned 5 recently too. The other day I just went and registered him for Kindergarten in September. I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten, he is my youngest of three children and my last one. To me he is the baby and he is still a baby, I know he isn't but to me he is my baby, it is very difficult for me to see him get so big.
@camomom (7535)
They grow up so fast. Seems like I just found out that I was pregnant with my oldest and now I have 2. One will be 3 in June and the other 1 in July.
It is a good news that she already turned 5 happy birthday.
@cjgrooms (4456)
My youngest is thirteen now so that birthday was sometime ago. I hated that birthday because it meant they would have to start to school. I never let any of mine go to preschool so i did at least have them entirely at home for those years.