a little miffed

@Trensue (5259)
While he was sleeping in I was working overtime - could I get breakfast made? He went to the store but forget to get meat, couldn't I just drive ten miles to the store? Oh - what he's in bed now - it has been an exhausting day ordering others about!
@anniefannie (1737)
i hope you are having a better day than you did sat.i don't have the problem you do i live by self and would never marry again i like to do things when i want to not when i am expected to.i think i would think of something that would keep him awake.
@Trensue (5259)
What a spectacular idea. Some days the good outweighs the bad and then other days it doesn't. I guess I should mention some of his good qualities and I will - tomorrow or perhaps the next day!
i know the feeling but somedays they are hard to find. even mine are hard to find some days.
@miamilady (4924)
Yeah, I hate it when people do that. I like the idea of thinking of something to keep him up...how about making something with the blender...or bringing out the vaccum cleaner??
@rosdimy (3936)
Even though I am a male I can imagine what you had to go through. My spouse belongs to a sub-Malay race where women have total control over almost everything. When I was working in an office about 100km away, I had to prepare breakfast, hang the laundry, and did some cleaning. Usually I reached home at around 7pm, and had to take the laundry in. Later on I worked at a factory and given the night shift. On reaching home I had to do the laundry and house cleaning, and prepare breakfast for the kids left at home. In the afternoon I had to pick up the kids from school. Usually I got only 2 hours of sleep before going to work. Have you talked to him?