Forgotten blog

@LittleMel (14037)
Ok so there was a time when I was new to blogging and I decided to start a lot of blogs. A few of these blogs I still update them regularly, but the rest I completely forgot the URL and the e-mails associated with them too. Now I'm thinking to find these blogs and either edit or delete them. But is it possible to do? Because I don't remember the URL, e-mails associated to them, and it's not monetized or linked with other blogs yet. At least not that I remember. Do you know how to do this? or have you ever found your old forgotten blog somehow?
@SomeCowgirl (32258)
If you remember what the blog is about it might take a while but you maybe able to find it. I know that while you can sometimes forget old usernames, you won't forget the style of writing, if anything else, or you'll remember it after reading an entry or two. Without knowing the url of the site, or the email, it will be hard. If you know which domain supported your blog though, you can search through their search feature, that is if the blog hasn't already been deleted.
@LittleMel (14037)
ok I remember the domain that supported the blog I'm gonna try the search feature it's been a few years and I had so many e-mail address back then