Does you Mood varies with what u wear?

I have realised lately that my mood also depends on what i wear.If im dressed smartly and feels confident that i am looking nice than i am in a much bettr mood compared to those days when i am shabbily dressed. Today i am in my fav red colored top n formal trousers and my mood is great. How @ u? DO u feel like this sometimes??
@Trensue (5262)
Yes, my mood does vary with what I wear. I am a little opposite of you though. I am not much for dressing up. I like to have clean and comfortable clothes on and that is about as far as it goes. If I have to dress more formally I am typically uncomfortable and feel like a fish out of water. I probably look like one flopping about and uncomfortable as well.
yes i completely agree with you..nothing like comfortable clothes..
@riyasam (16571)
when i am shabbily dressed i donot feel so good but if i do wear something in which i am comfortable,i do feel good.i do always tend to dress comfortably,so that i can feel at ease.
which means u agree to some extend that ur clothings reflect ur mood. have a ncie day riya
@bamrahkirti (1818)
I wear the clothes which are comfortable and look good on me.You are right when we wear clothes which are our favorite then we feel confident and it puts a positive affect on our mood but if we are not dressed smartly then it can lower our confidence level and we feel down and out.
hy, its good to know that few of us agree on this.Yes comfort is another very important choice to be made while shopping out
@mjmlagat (3171)
Sometimes it does but most of the time what I wear doesn't affect my mood. I just wear what's comfortable and descent for me and I don't have to let my mood agree with it..i feel happy when i'm comfortable.
Even me i thought that wat i wear do not affect me but today i realised that it does affect me..
@daliaj (5686)
Yes, the dress play a role in my mood. When I am dressed smartly, I feel confident, the same happens with new dress also. So, I am selective when I go to parties or interviews.
yes..how true..i guess we need to change our wardrobe very often to stay happy.wat say