magpie wars

@Trensue (5259)
My husband keeps trying to explain to me today that we live in the mountains and I need to embrace everything. Well, magpies are very annoying and loud, pretty, but annoying and loud. A couple has decided they want to nest in the blue spruce by my bedroom window. It has been three days of constant wars. They build I rip down. If you are unfamiliar with magpie nests they are very large and unsightly, which is only one issue. The noise right in my bedroom window I just don't want. There are other trees in the yard and thousands on the mountain. Just leave this one tree alone. Should I give up?
@anniefannie (1737)
i have heard of magpies but don't remember seeing any. i guess they like certain trees like the black birds that come to martin and some more towns around here they like certain trees and you can't keep them run off.they make noise and leave poop all over every thing.
@Trensue (5259)
The magpies won! There are babies and huge nest in my tree.