WALK DOWN the ISLE!

@jazel_juan (15753)
to the ladies! do you still dream your perfect wedding?!!? well i personally did not have that, we just had a civil one and still i still want to have one..hehehe and a friend of mine will be having her wedding this june and she says it is her dream wedding..with all the pastel colors! do you still remember your wedding day? what did you feel?
@sacmom (14250)
Yes, I still remember my wedding day. Like you, I had a civil wedding. But I am satisfied with it and see no need for a big fancy wedding. It's just as well as we couldn't afford it anyway!
@jazel_juan (15753)
heheeh i still remember mine, and in a way it was special because of..but i wonder how those people who had fancy weddings feel? empty bank accounts and pockets? lol
@amybrezik (2120)
I don't know if I will ever get married again, but I think it would depend on what my "husband" wanted. Parts of me would like to have the dream wedding taht I didn't have the first time, while parts of me doesn't even want think of lookig at that eisle again