You can imagine life withaut love? How can be?

@icesmile (7160)
Romania
To much realistic? to much cold? Robots world? Or can be much better, because peoples can t suffer for love? Is love a condition to make this life more better, or is just a ilusion? Love really exist? or is just instinct?
Ice, my friend, I know you well enough to know that you agree -- without love, it wouldn't be life. It would be mere existence, and I'd probably find that unbearable. If you ever doubt the very real power of love, think about your children!
@icesmile (7160)
i just wonder, is enaught just kids love? we don t need more?
Of course we all want and probably do need more. It's out there for us all, somewhere. Some have trouble finding it, but it does exist, and they can eventually find it.
@icesmile (7160)
maybe you right, depend of our destiny
err.. I never really love someone other than my family and friends. I don't wanna make a mistake by loving the wrong person. I might hurt myself and worst, HER!!
@icesmile (7160)
you right, you must wait until you will be sure,...never hurt a woman
hehehe..but sometimes do feel kinda lonely coz i don't have a girlfriend..luckily i got a lot of friends to keep me company.. :D
@anniefannie (1737)
love does make life better.it don't have to from a man or woman. my family's love is the love that makes me happy and my friends.love does exist,without it we would be a sad lot.
@icesmile (7160)
in my opinion can be a sad world, not color. Life withaut color.
love really exists in this robotic world also..As all of u know that all of us are emotional and it is our kamjori that we need love love is basic need of life in 2050 the love will be alive Thanks mylotter
@icesmile (7160)
in robotic world? how?
@EliteUser (3966)
Hey, Well I think that life without love would be absolutely terrible, the world wouldn't exist properly. I would hate this world if love wouldn't exist. Maybe love is just an instinct for us humans, but that is more of lust, not love. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!